Dentures and Partial Dentures - Tilton NH Dentist
In an ideal world, everyone would keep all of their teeth for a lifetime, but that’s not always possible. In the event of tooth loss, dentures provide a safe and affordable solution. These are false teeth that fit snugly in your mouth and make it easy to eat, talk, and smile normally. Modern dentures are simple and comfortable, and they look surprisingly realistic.
Full and Partial Dentures
Dentures replace your normal teeth, making it possible to eat the foods you love, talk normally, and keep your face full and natural looking. False teeth are a convenient solution for anyone who has lost teeth due to tooth decay, gum disease, old age, or an accident.denture dentist Tilton NH
There are two basic types of dentures:
- Full or complete dentures are designed to fill your entire mouth, so any remaining natural teeth are removed first. Immediate dentures are ready to go right away, while conventional dentures are made for your mouth a few months after teeth are removed to ensure the best fit.
- Partial dentures are an option for patients who are only missing a few teeth, but are hesitant to get permanent tooth implants. Ask Dr. Krothapalli for more information about the types of partial dentures that may be right for you.
Dentures need special care and should be cleaned with a specialized toothpaste different from what you would use for natural teeth. You'll also need to have regular check-ups with Dr. Krothapalli to ensure a sustained comfortable fit.
In some cases, it’s necessary to have a denture reline done after a few years, to make adjustments to accommodate changes in your gum line. Other than that, dentures are a safe, long-term solution that endure anywhere from five to thirty years.
- Appearance: Dentures look just like your natural teeth and restore the healthy, natural shape of your face. Best of all, they are professionally designed so no one will ever notice the difference.
- Speech: With false teeth, it's possible to speak easily and naturally, without any slurring or awkwardness.
- Ease: Dentures are a simple, surgery-free solution for missing teeth, taking into account your individual needs and comfort level.
- Comfort: Modern dentures are designed just for your mouth to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Versatility: Full dentures can be used to replace all teeth, or you may only need partial dentures to replace one or more teeth
Call us Today at 603-286-8618 for more information about Dentures or click here to request an appointment online!
Our practice welcomes patients from
Tilton, Franklin, Laconia, Sanbornton, Belmont, Andover, Bristol, Hill Gilford, New Hampton
and all surrounding communities.