Dental Care for Seniors in Tilton NH
If you’re a senior and looking for specialized dental care, you’ve come to the right place. We offer examinations and treatments that are tailored to the questions and concerns of patients in your age group. Dr. Rabbath is very experienced at addressing seniors’ needs, from dry mouth and tooth loss to the effect of diet and medication on your teeth.
Dental Care for Seniors
Tilton Family Dental offers a variety of dental services tailored to
- Dental hygiene:
Regular oral care is just as important for mature adults as it is for anyone else. It’s important to know the warning signs of potential issues. Our dentists will educate you about things you should watch out for and how best to care for your teeth and gums.
The Importance of Senior Dental Care
- Fillings and crowns: Minor repairs to cavities and tooth decay can be done quickly and painlessly.
- Bridges, implants and dentures: We offer several options to replace missing teeth, including dental implants, bridges, and partial or full dentures.
- Gum disease intervention: Gingivitis and other forms of periodontal disease can be prevented and treated with simple, pain-free procedures.
Even if you’ve lost some of your teeth or have permanent stains and discoloration, proper hygiene and dental care is still important. The health of your teeth can have an impact on your heart, digestion, and immune system, so maintaining healthy teeth and gums should remain a priority even if you’re not as concerned about your teeth themselves.
For seniors who remain active and are concerned about the appearance of their smiles, we offer a wide range of cosmetic and general dentistry approaches to guarantee that your teeth will look and feel their best for years to come.
Benefits of Senior Dental Care
- Appearance: Maintain or restore the look of your teeth and the shape of your face with implants, full dentures, or partial dentures. If your teeth are badly discolored, whitening can reveal a brighter smile.
- Comfort: Relieve oral health issues like dry mouth, thrush, or ill-fitting dentures to look and feel your best.
- Easy speaking and eating: Dental restoration or properly fitted dentures make eating, drinking, and talking easy and natural again.
- Health: Protect the health of your heart, immune system, and more through good oral hygiene practices.
We offer flexible financing plans and accept many types of senior citizen dental insurance, excluding Medicaid and Medicare. Call us Today at 603-286-8618 for more information about senior dental care or to book an appointment with our experienced dentists. Our practice welcomes patients from
Tilton, Franklin, Laconia, Sanbornton, Belmont, Andover, Bristol, Hill Gilford, New Hampton and all surrounding communities. Call us Today at 603-286-8618 to schedule your appointment!